Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC) is widely known as Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose or Sodium Glycolate. CMC is a cellulose ether gum, being an anionic water-soluble polymer supplied as granule coarse powder.
We make available to our clients a high quality range of CMC for various applications. We will also custom manufacture your desired products with specific requirement of degree of substitution and viscosity. Our CMC is widely known in the market for their accurate composition and high level of purity. Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is a highly effective additive for improving product and processing characteristics in various fields.
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is odorless and free flowing powder.
- Completely cold water soluble and insoluble in most organic solvents.
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is non-allergic and non-toxic in nature.
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is using for purposes of thickening, stabilization and water preserving.
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is used in textile sizing and printing, paper sizing, oil well drilling, ceramic, electrodes, pesticide, water based distemper, oil bound distemper, foundries and adhesives.
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is used by pharmaceutical industries as disitintegrant in solid oral dosage manufacturing.
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose is used in food varieties jelly, juice, ice-cream, noodle for fresh perseverance, canned food and also used in toothpaste, laundry etc.