Yellow dextrin is manufactured by partially hydrolyzing Starch, using the dry roasting method in the presence of a catalyst. Yellow dextrin has low viscosity and is very sticky and hygroscopic in nature. Yellow Dextrin Powder helps in increasing dry strength at the same time being completely soluble in water. Yellow Dextrin Powder is widely used as water soluble adhesives, testifiers and as binding agents in various industries. The adhesive industry uses large amounts of yellow Dextrin in the preparation of liquid and dry adhesives. Yellow Dextrin Powder is in the form of fine dry powder ranging from light to dark yellow and dark brown in color.
- Yellow dextrin serves as an excellent binding agent for sand cores in foundry operations.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder is used to make the moulds of pattern in foundry industry.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder eliminates air bubbles in the moulds of pattern.
- Machine labeling of tins, cartons, packages, envelopes, corrugated boxes etc.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder is used in ceramic industry as a binder.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder is used in fireworks industry as a binder.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder is used for Carbon paper manufacturing, abrasives and in dry distemper.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder is used by crackers manufacturer due to its adhesive properties and also explosive character.
- Yellow Dextrin Powder is used for paper converting products for high strength.