Pasting Gum is specially developed for use in the corrugated paper packaging boards having the advantages of consistency and perfection in terms of quality. This gum is mainly used in automatic and semi automatic plants. Pasting Gum is partially hydrolyzed starches that are prepared by roasting in the presence of different catalysts. This chemical and mechanical reaction reduces the large molecule size into small molecule and with maintained viscosity.
- Most important factor is it has instant dries capacity which is very favorable in rainy season also.
- Pasting Gum has a high consistency and extremely stable viscosity.
- Pasting Gum Has low gelatinization temperature thus minimizing the power consumption giving higher machine speed which ultimately results into greater production yield.
- Pasting Gum improves stress and strain tolerance of finished corrugated container.
- Pasting Gum improves Pin Adhesion due to its high strength properties.
- Pasting Gum has excellent dry strength that increases accuracy of edge crush.
- Longer shelf life.
Our pasting gum powder is completely cold water soluble. Consumption is depends on what strength and how thick paste user require. Pasting Gum ratio may however be changed to ensure viscosity depending on the GSM, quality of paper and single facer or double backer bonding Our pasting gum normally clients using in ratio of 1:4 to 1:6.