- Modified Starches
- Paper Converting Adhesives
- Our Specialty Starches
- Carboxy Methyl Starch
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxy Methyl Tamarind
White Dextrin Powder
White Dextrin are prepared by heat treatment in presence of chemicals to suitably modify characteristics and properties of starch. Unlike starch dextrin are soluble in water. The severity of the treatment determines the degree of solubility, which is the basis of classifying or grading dextrin. Finished Dextrins are very fine powder varying in color from pure white to off white. Dextrins are prepared by roasting starch in the presence of acid, which chemically changes the character and properties of starch.
- White Dextrin Powder is used as textile finishing and coating agent to increase weight and stiffness of textile fabrics.
- White Dextrin Powder is extensively used as pyrotechnic binder and fuel in fireworks and sparklers, allowing them to solidify as pellets or stars.
- White Dextrin Powder is used as an adhesive in office paste, label gum and bottle gum.
- White Dextrin Powder is suitable for application in stamping ink and kumkum industry.
- White Dextrin Powder is used as a carrier in color and dyestuff industries.
- White Dextrin Powder is used at the size press or calendar stack for sizing specialty grades such as transparent zing parchment.
- White Dextrin Powder is especially useful in paper sizing when thin viscosities are required, and may also be used in paper coating mixtures as thin viscosity adhesives.
- White Dextrin Powder is used as binders or fillers for functional coatings in high value items like garden seeds.
- It is used for Carbon paper manufacturing, abrasive and in dry distemper.
- Also used in book binding, cartoon sealing, cigarettes pasting match head and matchbox making.