- Modified Starches
- Paper Converting Adhesives
- Our Specialty Starches
- Carboxy Methyl Starch
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxy Methyl Tamarind
Textile Printing Gum
Our textile printing gums are based on chemically modified combination thickeners. They are based on guar gum, tamarind, or starch. We have various and suitable quality for different types of dyes and all kinds of fabric such as cotton, polyester, nylon, silk etc. We have a high viscosity printing gum for cold water soluble and hot water soluble. All products can be reformulated as per customer requirements based on different kind of material, dyes and viscosity.
- Textile Printing Gum is high thickening agent and it's good strength reduce consumption of gum.
- Textile Printing Gum produce better brilliancy, excellent filterability and easily washable.
- Textile Printing Gum is very favorable in color penetration and leveling.
- Textile Printing Gum helps for very sharp printing without flushing.
- Longer shelf life.