- Modified Starches
- Paper Converting Adhesives
- Our Specialty Starches
- Carboxy Methyl Starch
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxy Methyl Tamarind
Our pellet binder is starch based binder specially developed for used in saw dust, wood chips powder, charcoal powder and many other raw materials for pelletizing. Sawdust makes decent pellets but require binder additives to efficiently pelletize. The binder adds to the effect of lignin in the wood fiber which is necessary to bind the wood particles together. We have also available animal feed pellet binder and fertilizer pellet binder.
- Good mechanical strength and durability.
- Due to high strength maintain the pellets quality at the production stage and also during transport and storage.
- Pellet Binder helps to reduce the waste of raw materials.
- Pellet Binder is clean burning binder and does not increase ash content.
- Our binder is not effect to pellet in burning capability / Gross calorific value (GCV).
- Our animal feed binder mainly helps to less the segregation in the feed, improved palatability and shorter eating periods. Also Feed efficiency can benefit from pelleting the feed.