- Modified Starches
- Paper Converting Adhesives
- Our Specialty Starches
- Carboxy Methyl Starch
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxy Methyl Tamarind
Oxidized Starch is a modified starch formulation with controlled viscosity and extra strong film properties. Oxidized Starch finds wide application in the field of paper (coating & sizing). It helps in improving wax pick, gloss smoothness of paper by forming strong and flexible film on fiber. Viscosity of Oxidized Starch can be modified as per customer specification.
- Improved print ability and pigment coating.
- Improved brightness, smoothness.
- Improved surface strength and provides hold out of printing inks.
- Oxidized Starch Have good paste stability, clarity and reduced tendency to retrograde.
- Oxidized Starch Has lower pasting temperature.
- Provides tough, clear and flexible films.
- Pastes are more stable to salts and hard water than pastes of cationic or anionic starches.