- Modified Starches
- Paper Converting Adhesives
- Our Specialty Starches
- Carboxy Methyl Starch
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxy Methyl Tamarind
Cationic starch is a modified form of starch which is added to a wet pulp to enhance the paper strength by attracting the negatively charged cellulose fiber of the pulp. The cationic starch mainly used as wet-end starch. It is used in paper & paper board manufacturing to increase Cationic Starch's internal strength properties as well as retention of fillers & fines.
- Improves stiffness, opacity, printing quality and brightness.
- Improves paper machine run ability as well as productivity.
- Improves effluent quality and reduced cost.
- Reduced dusting, lining and size addition.
- Faster drainage & improved sheet formation.
- Decrease of the suspended solids in the final effluent.