- Modified Starches
- Paper Converting Adhesives
- Our Specialty Starches
- Carboxy Methyl Starch
- Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Carboxy Methyl Tamarind
Carboxy Methyl Starch
Carboxy Methyl Starch (CMS) is starch ether and solution of this product is alkaline in nature. Carboxy Methyl Starch (CMS) is an important modified starch with unique properties due to the presence of negatively charged functional group. We make available to our clients a high quality range of CMS for various applications. We will also custom manufacture your desired products with specific requirement of degree of substitution and viscosity. Our CMS is widely known in the market for their accurate composition and high level of purity. Carboxy Methyl Starch is a highly effective additive for improving product and processing characteristics in various fields.
- Carboxy Methyl Starch is odorless and free flowing powder.
- Completely cold water soluble and insoluble in most organic solvents.
- Carboxy Methyl Starch is non-allergic and non-toxic in nature.
- Carboxy Methyl Starch is using for purposes of thickening, stabilization and water preserving.
- Carboxy Methyl Starch is used in textile sizing and printing, paper sizing, oil well drilling, ceramic, electrodes, pesticide, water based distemper, oil bound distemper, foundries and adhesives.
- Carboxy Methyl Starch is used by pharmaceutical industries as disitintegrant in solid oral dosage manufacturing.
- Carboxy Methyl Starch is used in food varieties jelly, juice, ice-cream, noodle for fresh perseverance, canned food and also used in toothpaste, laundry etc.